Exergen are a global leader in infrared temperature measurement technologies for medical applications. Eden Medical will be supplying their range of Temporal Artery Thermometers throughout the UK.
The Temporal Artery Thermometers, designed and manufactured by Exergen Corporation, are based on a very innovative infrared technology. They offer many advantages over more traditional methods of determining a patient's body temperature, which comprise:
· Highly accurate temperature measurement
· Fast, safe and comfortable for the patient
· Quick and easy to use for doctors and nurses
· Low costs, resulting in an average payback period of less than one year
· The Temporal Artery Thermometer is very durable and can be used without throw-away sensor caps to avoid unnecessary waste and costs
(of course caps are available if required)
· Due to its industrial design, Exergen’s Temporal Artery Thermometers are covered by a Lifetime Guarantee
· The housing of the thermometer is resistant to aggressive disinfectants
· The technology on which these thermometers are based are supported by more than 80 peer-reviewed and published clinical studies
In addition, Exergen Corporation offers a virtual classroom, providing customers with effective service and support.